How to Present a Non-profit
Presentations should be simple and not overly formal. They should give the organization a "face" and speak to how clients will benefit from our donation. Examples are always helpful. You may want to do some research before your presentation. Here is a list of guidelines that may help you.
- What is the name of the organization?
- Where is the organization located?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What purpose does the organization serve? (who, what do they do, how do they do it)
- How would the organization benefit from receiving the donation? How will the funds be used?
- Who directs the organization?
- Are they a recognized 501(c)(3)?
- If chosen, to whom would the group make a check payable to?