How It Works
- Each member commits to donating $100 per meeting, four times a year.
- Meetings are diligently conducted in one hour or less.
- Any member who has signed a Commitment Form and who is current with her donations may submit a nonprofit to present.
- Three randomly selected nonprofits will be presented at each meeting.
- Only the member may present.
- Each presentation will be limited to 5 minutes followed by a 5 minute Q&A.
- Attending members vote for one of the three nonprofit.
- Each member will write a check for $100 to the nonprofit receiving the most votes.
- Non-attending members are required to donate to the selected nonprofit.
- The selected organization will receive a group donation of $10,000 or more!
- Members will receive a tax receipt directly from the nonprofit.
- Nonprofits under consideration must be a 501(c)(3) and serve the Cleveland area.
- A nonprofit which was not selected at one meeting may be submitted at subsequent meetings.
- A selected nonprofit is not eligible for future consideration for 1 year, however the nominating member may submit the name of another nonprofit.
- Ties will be decided by a run-off vote.
- The selected nonprofit may not give out member information to any third parties or solicit our members for any purpose.
- Each meeting will open with a five minute update on how the funds donated at the previous meeting were used by the selected nonprofit.
you are committed to helping others in our community but are stretched for time;
you want to be part of a powerful group of local women making an immediate, direct and positive effect on the lives of our neighbors;
you want 100% of your donations to go directly to local nonprofit;
you want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and nonprofits servicing Cleveland.